Established in 1997 and located in Plainfield, Indiana, Moench Engineering provides cost effective solutions in a fast paced environment to deliver clients’ dreams as reality. We take great pride in our ability to communicate with our clients throughout the engineering process and aiding in the success and growth or their business.
Our project base includes industrial, commercial and residential clients. We work closely with owners, design professionals, developers and construction companies on a variety of projects which include, project management, civil, structural and architectural design.
Moench Engineering holds professional engineering licenses in the following states:
Brian E. Moench, P.E., President
- Rose Hulman Institute of Technology Graduate – Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering 1990
- Registered Professional Engineer in multiple states
Tucker Potthast, P.E. & P.L.S., Senior Project Engineer & Surveyor
- University of Minnesota Graduate – Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering 1997
- Registered Professional Engineer and Professional Licensed Surveyor in Colorado
Erik Carson, Senior Civil Designer
- Purdue University – Construction Management Engineering Technology
- Ivy Tech State College – Design Technology (Architectural and Civil Design)